Sunday, September 29, 2013

New Blog for my Stamping Adventures

Hi

I have, a few days ago decided to create another blog for my stamping and scrapping adventures.

Thus keeping my crochet and knit blog separate.

I have transferred all the stamping stuff across to my new blog, which I call.....

Stamping with a Vengeance

So please join me in this new adventure of sharing with you my creations of cards, tags, canvas and mixed media artwork.  

I also found interest in entering challenges with the creations that I design...I have entered in two already and won runner up (top pick) with Shery's STAMPlorations blog....go to my new blog for more information....

Thanks for stopping by and please spread the word of my two blogs and facebook page...thanks so much...





Cheers
MoNika

No comments:

Post a Comment