Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Update & completion of a 2nd Overlay Mandala CAL

Update & completion of a 2nd Overlay Mandala CAL   from

  A Creative Being 



Hi.  I liked the first mandala so much that I decided to make another.

I used 4mm hook.
8ply acrylic yarn, Moda Vera and Carnival (went through me boxes of stash to find colors that would work together).  The colors I used :-  light purple,light blue,turquoise,light green,yellow,red.

Measurement :- 12"/30cm

I started on 22nd August and finished on 29th August 2012.

Here are some pictures.


Round 1-12
Round 1-12 

Round 1-22
Round 1-22 

Round 1-26. Finished
2nd mandala finished close up

 Finished Overlay Mandala
Finished 2nd Overlay Mandala no1

Blocking my two overlay mandalas...Bought this foam block from Clarke Rubber for A$7.95.  I bought another one purple. Finally I can do some blocking, especially doily's that I have finished.
looking good so far.



Well that is for now..if you want to see some more beautiful overlay mandalas, there is a Flickr Pool for this CAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment