Sunday, August 19, 2012

Update on CAL and a Pillow Case

Update on CAL and a Pillow Case

Overlay Mandala CAL
I have made progress and am up to round 17.  Here is a pic.
Planning to do some more tonight.


If you would like to join.....




Recently I have finished a pillow cover ..   This was suppose to be a coffee table doily, but when turning the mandala into a square, I think I did not do enough stitches and it does not look as square as I thought.

The mandala pattern comes from Alice at Crochet with Raymond



Alice also has a tutorial on how to turn a mandala into a square....Grandala Square.....this is what I followed, I counted all the stitches and made sure there were enough so the square looks like a square.....I think I boobooed somewhere....no matter, I love how the pillow case turned out.


That is all for now.......Happy Crochet...cya

No comments:

Post a Comment