Sunday, March 24, 2013

Update on Spring Pillow CAL

G'day

I have made progress on the Spring Fling Pillow....the front panel is complete....reminds me of the beautiful blue skies during spring...I love the color of the yarn and the texture of the stitches is perfect, fits well with my home decor of pillows with all sorts of textures. The photos below are the true colors of the blue yarn.



I also started on the back of the pillow which reminds me of the grass, dirt and trees during spring, i think the green mix yarn depicts this quiet well....

Cool, I love it all so far....


If you would like to join this Spring Fling Pillow CAL go and visit Cathy's Hook Club for details...
Also Mickey from The Crochet Crowd has fantastic and easy to follow tutorials to guide you through this beautiful pattern..

Well that is all for now....pass on the word about my blog MonikaRose Crochet and Knits and join/follow to keep up to date.....


Have a Fantastic Day and Happy Crochet Times

Ciao Bella's

No comments:

Post a Comment